InterFM FIVE STARS Monday's blog - Niigaki Risa ★3

Friday, June 12, 2009

6/8 Niigaki Risa ★3
Thursday, June 11th, 2009

Hello ☆

Good evening everyoneeeeeeee (^O^)/
I'm Niigaki Risa!!!

Have you listened to today's FIVE STARS??(^^)/
Its Message Festival!!!Applause!!!!!!!!!
Well, we really received a lot of mails。。。not just from Japan but also overseas.

Being able to reach out to so many people through the radio show makes me really happy。。
We'll try our best to make this radio program become "part of the listeners' life!!" as though its "Washing of hands and rinsing of mouth!!'

There are still lots of mails that have yet to be read so before we successfully to do that, GAKIKAME would read all of them out all right!!

Even that type of Kame is reading the messages from the listeners out seriously。。
Its only at that very moment Kame will concentrate in reading the mail out loud though。。
…………………………………………
When I discussing about something serious with the director during the meeting, while reading the mail to herself, Kame started laughing by herself suddenly。。
Which I was torn between to scold her or not to…
"Hey! Kame! Take part in the meeting!!!!"…………………
I was thinking if I should……………
Or should not tell her that…………
In my hesitation…………………Looking at the grin she had on her face………(-.-;)…………
Yes……I stopped myself from scolding her……
Or perhaps I should say I wasn't angry with her……………Even if I scolded her and got her to take part in the meeting, she'll probably be like the usual her and just fidget around
………So……that moment of her grinning
Isn't………………………………………………………something totally useless
That's what I thought.

Yes. Coming back from the completely off-topic-ness, everyone's messages really motivates GAKIKAME in hosting this radio show………And of course!!! It also gives us the power to work. Also, I think that while reading the messages, we may have often said something rude………
But we'll just to avoid them and please continue sending in your mails to us continuously!!
The E'mail address is………
"five-nk@interfm.jp"

"P~~~~~~~~~~~"
↑Kame's!! existence* (゜□゜)㊥

***

*Its suppose to be the "p" part whereby Eri will join in to read it out loud together with Gaki-san even though its not scripted to be that way.
Gaki-san should just be honest with herself and admit she couldn't bring herself to scold Eri after looking at that extremely cute grin on Eri's face :P