InterFM FIVE STARS Monday's blog - 6/22 Niigaki Risa★4

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6/22 Niigaki Risa★4
Monday, June 22nd, 2009
http://www.interfm.co.jp/fivestars/nk/blog/2009/06/22/

!!!Good evening!!!

★☆I'm Niigaki Risa☆★
Everyone!You may set your mind at ease*〜〜〜〜!!
(*^▽^*)/lol

Today too 「FIVE☆STARS」
We had fun hosting it………
Eh。。Something that I thought about while recording the radio show…!
「There's not enough time〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〃(㊥≧□≦)ゞ」
I'm having too much fun everytime……
The moment we got ourselves all excited、the staff from the outside of the booth……………………

Director-san:「Hm〃〜〜Sorry there's not enough time so we have to cut down the number of mails read〜〜(><;)/」
GAKIKAME:「(οДο〃)㊥Eh〜〜〜〜〜〜〜!!!!!!
      We've spent that much of time?〜〜〜〜!」
PokeKame:「Gakisan and me are too excited〜〜(●-ω-●)This is bad〜〜〜〜
      Its too fun〜〜〜〜」
Gaki:「Yes isn't it〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜(оххо)Please give us more time〜〜〜〜!!」
GAKIKAME :「mumble mumble…………Ahahahaha………mumble mumble ahahahaha!!!!
      wasshoi wasshoi-」

After 2 minutes…………

Director-san:「Erm〜If the both of you continue to be so excited、
         we'll only be able to cover one mail today〜〜〜f^_^;」
It became this way (lol)

GAKIKAME:「Omg〜〜〜〜(ノ><)ノ」
………We'll respond(^^:;)
It really feels as though all this is a skit。。。

Yes……I'm really…enjoying myself。
If everyone is enjoying themselves too…………
It'll make us really grateful towards you guys(● ̄∨ ̄●)〜。

Today was my turn to give ☆★☆★☆ 5 stars。。。
Seriously、its rather!!! Easy to be addicted to it!!
Recently the thing I'm addicted to! My hobby!! Is、like what I've mentioned on the radio show、while listening to the music I like, I'll decorate my items!!!!
Carrying my music player that's covered with decorations, playing my favourite music、and recently I'm crazy over lots of songs!!!So I transferred quite a number of songs into my music player V(*≧∀≦*)V
That includes Morning Musume's songs of course and the CDs that were recommended to us by the fans☆★
I'm listening to Disney songs too ♪♪ Hehe!!
Music is good (●∪∀∪●)★☆★

It helps to heal my heart。。
If our songs can heal everyone's hearts too。。
that'll be good。。

Yesterday at Yokohama BLITZ, we held our 「Shouganai Yume Oibito」release event。。
We performed there。。Please continue to send in messages…!!
and give us the Power
After that we had the handshake event and everyone's warm words。。and from time to time, we get some funny stories from the fans …They all noticed the image change I had done to my hair and my hair colour!!!
w(゜o゜)w
It made me happy〜〜♪ My fringe is short but it isn't straight, it curves in a little〜☆And I chose a darker colour for my hair〜〜〜………!!!
My theme colour!!『Yellowish green!』of course I didn't dye my hair that colour。。
but I've changed my hair colour to a dark shade of green !!v( ̄∀ ̄*)I wonder if anyone noticed that??

But! There were fans who have green hair and green contact lens!!Also, there were fans with green spectacle frame、green shoelaces、、(☆ο☆)!!
Being able to be in such a close contact with the fans during the handshake event、chatting to them, made me discover something new
♪♪Ah〜〜Everyone's power is amazing!!
From now on too, together!! Lets try to make!!!! Lots of enjoyable times together!!

Well。。Its a pretty long entry。。
f^_^;
Thank you for reading my long entry。。(◎‐◇‐◎)

With that!!!

Everyone who's working hard, sweating everyday!!
All the mothers who are trying their best to manage the house!!
Students who are giving their everything to study!!!

And to the little children!(^0^)/
Whose jobs are to play〜〜〜〜〜!!!

Lets all work hard tomorrow all right〜〜〜〜!
See you〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Because its not Eri that is blogging.