InterFM FIVE STARS Monday's blog - Kame★09

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kame★09
Sunday, September 13th, 2009

Hoi hoi hooi.

I ate the Oden which I got from a convenience store just now. I was satisfied as it was delicious so I thought I should write up an entry. Hello! I'm Kamei Eri.

Gaki-Kame's radio show is funny isn't it ~

Eh? You think so too?

Eh! You think so right

Atassssssuuu*

You're reading this blog, nataaa* ♪ Yes! Youu ♪ have a good taste.

Since just now, I've already pressed my cellphone's "enter" button for twice and every time I did that, the screen showed a message asking me to send the message. Look, I pressed onto it again. So that means ~ Its time to end my entry.

*They aren't suppose to make sense.

>-8 >-8 >-8

Eri tends to be very random with her entries and she uses self-invented words and puns in her posts often so...if you're having problems understanding her entries at times, its perfectly normal, don't worry xD

Comments for previous posts will be replied tomorrow.
Edit : Comments replied. Thanks for the comments guys.