Ojigi's blog - (5/31) & (6/01) batch

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

It's a long post
2009/6/1 Monday by 亀井絵里(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=174

I thought I should give all the readers a post with finer details

Its about Michishige-san's posts‥

First off, in her post titled "Nickname ☆"

That photo was taken by me, Kamei Eri.

Next is her post titled "Rokkies"

Shige (Ah, that's referring to Michishige Sayumi-san. That's what I often call her) asked the Rokkies to take a picture together.
After we took this picture, Michishige Sayumi asked me one thing.

Eri, are you okay with it?

At that moment I didn't get what she meant but the next moment, I understood immediately.
Even though she wanted to post it on this blog, I made such a funny face. I was seriously worrying about what everyone will think of me.

Yes, she was being impolite.

I was trying my best to make a cute wink.
But again, Shige thought I was making a funny face.

Next, her post titled "Once in a while"

It was fun taking photos from that low angle. The posture Shige was in while taking the picture was wonderful. She was lying on the floor.

At the last part of her post, there's a picture of me. Recently, I've been borrowing my sister's school jerseys from her, and that day when she took this picture, I was wearing my sister's jersey too.

There's a long version and knee-length version but the knee-length version will make it look like its a school's physical education attire so I borrowed the long version.
However,,, I don't know why, I don't know why that day, I brought along the knee-length version. When I changed into it it surprised me.
When I stepped in, the Morning Musume members laughed big time.
Then, a camera was pointed towards me.

(Hello!) It was Michishige Sayumi.

And looks like she did take a picture. She took a picture of me.
I'm refering to Sayu.

That's all.

Has everyone understood this no-matter-how-you-look-at-it-it's-a-good-post post?

I enjoyed myself in today's rehearsal again!
In order to present to those who will be coming to watch us our best performance, I'll try my best!!

Also, today's Tokkii's birthday. I gave her a present ~
She gratefully accepted it~
At the same time, I got myself some bath salts when I got the present, so I take a bath

***

Once in a while ☆ lol ☆
2009/6/1 Monday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=167

Recently, I've always x2 been taking pictures from the top...
Today, after such so long!?
I took photos of the members from the bottom (^w^)
A fresh angle isn't it ♪

First off, leader, Takahashi Ai-chan ☆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's wearing a jersey that looks like a pajamas o(^-^)o

Next, Tanaka Reina-chan ☆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's the go go girl o(`▽´)o

Next, Kamei Eri-chan ☆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

……She's standing upright…………(ToT)

I've studied on how people looks like from the below
There are lots of sides of people isn't it (゜∇゜)

***

Nickname ☆
2009/5/31 Sunday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=159

Ahh ゛゛゛゛゛゛〜〜〜〜!!

By the way!!!!

The other day Icchii addressed me as "Shige-san" in her blog post!!(`ε´)

Even though when rehearsals first started I've told everyone to address me as "Sayumin"…

Yet she wrote Shige-san. This is something that shouldn't be done (`o´)

So, today I brought it up.
And here's a picture…
(lol) of Icchii doing some self-reflection↓
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That helped her to remember to call me "Sayumin" from today onwards ♪
After I forced her to though (-.-;)

Everyone too ↑
Its not okay to call me Shige-san right? (*_*)
This is an enforcement!!!!

***

The first thing I did after I woke up was to open up Ojigi's blog expecting posts from anyone, except for Eri. It was surprising to see Eri's post and it was even more surprising when I read the title "It's a long post". That woke me up 100% (It was 4.30AM when I woke up). I'm loving how Eri's making use of the blog to defend herself/claiming credits ^^; For some reason I ended up laughing while picturing the sight of how Eri looked when the rest of the members laughed at her short jersey.

Didn't translate the "Rokkies" post since its short and self-explanatory. Sayu's "Nickname ☆" post was absolutely hilarious. Firstly her incredible dislike for the name "Shige-san" and secondly, that badass Sayu in the picture seriously looks so badass and lastly, her enforcement of making everyone not call her Shige-san. As we know, Sayu really hate that nickname that was actually suggested by one of the formal leaders, Yoshizawa Hitomi. She had mentioned that it sounds like some old lady's name and had showed great reactions when listeners sent in mails to her radioshow addressing her as Shige-san.