InterFM FIVE STARS Monday's blog - Niigaki Risa★7

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Niigaki Risa★7
Wednesday, August 12th, 2009

Ya〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜y ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★☆☆★★★★★★★★

Another episode was aired today 〜〜
(/・・)☆★

Doing this formally...I am Niigaki Risa!!

Iyaa...
「FIVE☆STARS」 has started...

for about 4 months..★☆★

It passed really quickly isn't it 〜
Me, Niigaki Risa, and my companion, Kamei Eri, we are both 20 years old,
Apparently, both of us are idols 〜く(≧∀≦)☆☆

......Ha, we are not behaving like one...yes... (● ̄∀ ̄)/”
Today, my partner, Kamei Eri had introduced the towel she likes...
And that is our matching towels ☆ Both of us have been going out together a lot recently,

There are also some adult moments of us,
As we are having a meal, we will drink a little bit of alcohol, as we chat
However, both of us can't handle alcohol well,
and Kame in particular will turn soft, so talking about something serious with her.......
(● ̄∀ ̄●)”Is something I can't do〜 lol”
But with Kame-han around, I will feel relieved, it is comfortable to be together with her ♪

※Warning :I've never told her this. I have a feeling that if I tell her this, she will get more excited than one will expect...lol”
(^^;)
To you, who have again, listened to our radio show ♪

Thank you..♪

Next with too, hosting the show with the energy and power from everyone...I'll like to hold such a talk!

Good night (∪∪。)zZZ