GAKI▪KAME #029 (2007.10.20)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


G : Good evening! I'm Niigaki Risa from Morning Musume!
K : I'm Kamei Eri who wants to be the elder sister in Gakisan's heart!
G : (lol) My elder sister?
K : Yes, elder sister. The elder sister in your heart.
G : The elder sister in my heart? You are mixing up your facts.
K : Do you get what I mean? That means appearance doesn't matter anymore
G : Huh?
K : Its about mentality.
G : Your's?
K : Yes.
G : That means you'll try to be like an elder sister and become more reliable?
K : Yes.
G : Although you're saying all this..
K : Yes.
G : But I doubt that will happen.
K : Really?
G : You can't be an elder sister.
K : Elder sister? Then what do you prefer me to be?
G : Pokepokepoo.
K : Pokepokepoo? Hm..Pokepokepoo?
G : Recently some people have been mistaking it and thinking that I'm the pokepokepoo.
K : Yeah, because..
G : Its a big mistake.
K : ..you have lots of moments which hints that you're the pokepokepoo.
G : When we're having concerts, the fans will write stuffs on papers and the "pokepokepoo"s that are written are directed to Kame.
K : Eh? Isn't it directed to you?
G : Isn't it funny?
K : Its directed to me?
G : Yes. Nice. It deserves some applause.
K : Yada yada!

GAKI*KAME desu!

K : Happy birthday to you ♪
G : Yay!
K : Happy birthday to you ♪
G : Thank you!
K : Happy birthday dear poke..Gakisan ♪
G : Wait, you just added in something strange. Are you okay?
K : Happy birthday to you ♪ Yay!
G : Thank you! Look..
K : That was perfect.
G : ..there's even flowers. What was this type of flowers called again? Rainbow..rainbow..rainbow rose.
K : Ara!
G : Beautiful..
K : Beautiful!
G : I received a bouquet of rainbow roses. Its really beautiful.
K : Its really rainbow color..every single one of them is..
G : Yes, its cute.
K : Whoever that chose these flowers must have a good sense of taste.
G : (lol) Why are you looking out of the booth and saying that?
K : (lol)
G : Can you stop doing that? But, gees, I turned 19.
K : 19.
G : Thats fast.
K : Its fast isn't it!
G : I joined (Morning Musume) when I was 12.
K : Wow..
G : And Kame joined when she was..15?
K : Somewhere there.
G : Somewhere near 14 or 15 right?
K : Yes.
G : We're of the same age..
K : You have to start maturing.
G : ..Eh? What sort of obaachan was that?
K : (lol) Gakisan is 19 now..awesome..
G : Yeah. Now that I'm close to being an adult, and its the last year of my 10s. I'll like to give my best shot since its the last year of my 10s.

Mail
G : "To the two perfect girls, konbanwai wai Y-shape balance! (pun) Kame-chan, I'll give you this gag."
K : I don't need it! I don't need that!
G : That's mean!
K : I don't need it. I don't need it.
G : It might be mean to say this, but compared to Kame's gags, its much more funny.
K : That, that, I don't need that.
G : (lol) Will you do this gag next time during concerts?
K : If I used this gag I'll really do a Y-shape balance.
G : Really? You can do Y-shape balance?
K : I can do them. I'll do it when its appropriate.
G : Really? You'll do it?
K : Yes.
G : I'll get you to do.
K : Go ahead, but don't regret. I bet after I do it people will find me funny.
G : We'll want to see it.
K : Un.
G : "Gakisan, happy birthday!" Thank you. "Please continue to pull Morning Musume together as a responsible person. Especially seeing the troubles you're having with to deal Kame-chan."
K : Hm.
G : Thank you. At the "Especially Kame-chan" part..
K : Yes.
G : ..Kame-chan is of the same age as me.
K : Yeah.
G : Just 3 months later.
K : Yes, I'll be of the same age as you 3 months later.
G : She'll turn 19.
K : Yes, I'll turn 19.
G : We'll be of the same age then. That means you're expected to have the same responsible level as me.
K : Oh. I think that'll be just be an argument. Ahahahahaha
G : (lol) You aren't thinking about it.
K : But I have an excuse. You're a Gokkie, a senpai isn't it? While I'm a Rokkie, a junior!
G : Ah..that's cunning. That's all you've got?
K : But there is isn't it.
G : What?
K : Eh? There is isn't it?
G : What?
K : What do you call that..rankings.
G : Well..but you're 19.
K : Yeah.
G : So you're the "Sabu-chan" (I think they're referring to Eri being the subsititute for the leader position? Not too sure about it)
K : "Sabu-chan", yes.
G : Well, I often have to wonder like "What is Kame thinking about now", "Is Junjun alright?". We need to be able to read and pick up what people are thinking about deep down. As the "Sabu-chan" you have to do that too.
K : Read and pick up?
G : Yes, read and pick up. Ah, Kame is being pokepoke again.
K : Wow..
G : Well, but Kame is being pokepoke all the time.
K : So with that, I will watch over Gakisan warmly.
G : Hey! Just be responsible and I'll be happy enough.
K : Ah..
G : I'll like to continue working hard even though I've turned 19.

Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are

G : GAKI*KAME will take on personality test next!
K : Wai wai Y-shape balance!
G : Ah, you used it.
K : I used it. The atmosphere just now was..that..
G : It was kind of freezing isn't it. When you use it it becomes cold.
K : Guess I said it at the wrong timing.
G : (lol), the wrong timing. Its not really about being able to do the Y-shape balance or not isn't it.
K : Its about the timing eh?
G : Yeah. The sender who sent in the personality test this time round is Shimakuma-san.
K : Yes.
G : Thank you.
K : Thank you.
G : "A perfect test for Eri-chan who always writes down her answers to decide."
K : Ah, there's such test?
G : I'll move on to the test Shimakuma-san sent alright?
K : Okay.
G : Everyone in front of their radios do try the personality test out. "Lured by a rare flower that was singing a song, a living thing was lured by it and dropped by. What animal do you think it was? Plus illustrate your answer."
K : An animal that went to the flower?
G : (repeats the test) So you don't have to draw the flower.
K : Eh?
G : And that don't even look like a flower! What on earth is that? It looks like some star fish.
K : (lol) It can't be.
G : Quick, draw your answer.
K : What should I choose..Eh? Its a flower right?
G : Un.
K : Raraan, raraan, raraan, strolling there..
G : Strolling..
K : ..and it stopped.
G : It stopped?
K : I got it. Yes, it stopped. Don't look at my drawing.
G : (lol) She's drawing now.
K : Okay, its done.
G : Okay.
K : Can we move on?
G : Yes.
K : Its an living thing right?
G : Yes.
K : Bambi.
G : Bambi? It stopped? I wonder where did it came from in the first place.
K : Un.
G : And the drawing isn't even a bambi. Why didn't you draw it out?
K : I can't draw a bambi!
G : She draw something like a flower..starfish and she wrote "Bambi" in katakana on top of it.
K : Bambi.
G : By the way, for me, its this, Omame-chan!
K : Its cute!
G : Omame-chan kinds of hold my character in it.
K : Yes. Yes.
G : So I drew it.
K : Its cute! It looks like it'll really stop by the flower. It looks like it'll ride on the bambi.
G : Yeah..but its not stop.
K : You need some imagination.
G : It says "A living thing was lured by it" and not stop by the flower.
K : You're right.
G : (lol) Were you listening?!
K : (lol) "Were you listening?!" (lol)
G : You weren't listening as usual isn't it. I'm going to move on.
K : Okay.
G : We'll find out one's softheartedness percentage from this personality test. Can I move on?
K : Yes.

A. People who drew an insect. Softheartedness 95% (Natural airhead, fool)
B. People who drew a dog. Softheartedness 70%
B. People who drew a bird. Softheartedness 40%
D. People who drew something that was not A, B or C. Softheartedness 20%

G : Unexpectedly, we have the same results for the first time.
K : Is it okay for a human to not be softhearted?
G : Hm..its not okay to be too softhearted or not softhearted, so somewhere in the middle will be good.
K : I see..
G : Are you listening?
K : You've the same result as me right?
G : First time isn't it?
K : First time isn't it.
G : First time..you're quite suspicious of people?
K : Me?
G : Un. I don't really think you're those type who are highly suspicious of people though.
K : Hm..I kind of spy on people.
G : No way!
K : I mean it.
G : You're always like "Ah..Eri is..erm..mumbles mumbles".
K : Thats dangerous!
G : Its dangerous.
K : This type of personality test is interesting isn't it?
G : Yeah, interesting. The "Natural airhead, fool" is kind of like A-blood types isn't it?
K : What was it again? Insects right?
G : Insects.
K : I actually thought it can't possibly be an insect just now.
G : Its kind of impossible for Eri to ask her to draw. Seriously. An unbelievable piece of art will surface when she draws.
K : ..Eh? Whats with that..the way you said it (lol)
G : (lol) It'll be unpredictable. I want to show the listeners what you drew. What on earth is this?
K : Its a cat!
G : Why did you draw a cat?
K : Because I can't draw a bambi!
G : (lol) Isn't this mean?
K : But I find it kind of cute.

Namie Amuro - PINK KEY

Be Positive.
The sender called home the other day to check what's for dinner, apparently her sister told her its grilled fish so he didn't want to have dinner at home. But it turns out that it was actually his favourite kabayaki.(Kabayaki is a little similar to grilled fish)
G : Ah! Abe-san! Will you come over? Do you have a minute to spare? Abe-san. Abe-san came!
K : Abe-san!
G : Abe-san! We're recording a radioshow now. Abe-san!
K : Abe-san!
G : Abe-san joined us!
A : Yes, I came. You are reading consultation mails right?
G : Yes.
A : (lol)
G : Grilled fish..
K : ..consultation desu. (pun) [soudan (consultation), sounan desu (Yes)]
G : The sender called home during his club activities to check what's for dinner.
A : Un.
G : Then his sister told him that its grilled fish..
A : Un.
G : ..he didn't want to go home to have dinner since its grilled fish, but it turns out his family actually had his favourite kabayaki that day.
A : Ah..
G : He was upset and cried.
A : Un. And then?
G : (lol)
A : (lol)
K : Well, this corner is actually called "Be Positive".
A : Ah, positive?
K : Yes.
G : Abe-san you have sisters too don't you? So do you have any interesting stories of your young sister to share?
A : You're asking me to throw in an interesting story out of blue?
G : (lol) Do you have any? The sender asked if we have any.
A : Do I have any? Do you have any, Gakisan?
G : Yes, I do. Please listen to my story.
A : Talk about it then.
K : Talk about it.
G : Just yesterday my younger sister told my papa "Papa, buy me a camel for my birthday present"
A : Ehh?
K : (lol)
G : I don't know what made her say that. Just suddenly during the commercial break..
K : A living one?
G : Yes, a living one. She said she want a camel. The commercial showed a camel walking, and the moment she saw it she wanted it. Instead of saying things like "buy a dog", "buy a hamster", she said "buy a camel". When I heard it I thought "Wow, no one would of thought of saying that"
A : (lol) (claps)
K : (lol) Poor sister!
G : Even though I've never expected anyone to say it, but she said it.
A : Thats good..
G : Its good?!
A : Is there any camel around?
G : I don't think so.
K : There are in deserts.
A : There's camels in deserts isn't it?
G : Un.
A : Like in Tottori's dunes? Somewhere there.
G : (lol) somewhere there..Perhaps I'll accompany my sister there!
A : I've got to go!
G : Okay!
A : I'm going to look for camels! (gag)
G : Ah, thank you for coming!
A : Do your best!
G : Thank you!
K : Abe-san is..
G : Abe-san..apologies for taking up her time. Abe-san, thank you for coming! She was like "Waa".
K : Ah..we're warmed up now.
G : Warmed up! As expected from Abe-san.
K : Yeah. Abe-san flew off just now.
G : And as expected from Kame, she was going "Awawa awawa" too. [Awatenbou (flustered person), thats what the Awawa thing was about]
K : She's such a flustered person.
G : Yup. So going back to the camel story.
K : Man, Abe-san don't know what "Be Positive" is all about.
G : Yes, she don't know about it. She even said "And then?".
K : So here, is where I will take over.
G : Ou! Talk about it!
K : May I?
G : Go ahead!
K : ...What did I want to say..
G : (lol) you're horrible.
K : Erm..what was it again.
G : It was about kabayaki.
K : To talk about something that happened between our siblings right?
G : Yes, you have any stories to share?
K : Hm..must it be about food? Or anything will do?
G : Anything will do.
K : Anything will do?
G : Kame's younger sister is more responsible then Kame.
K : Yeah. She's big compared to me.
G : Height doesn't really matter. It has no relation to height (lol)
K : (lol) Not something for you to laugh at!
G : (lol) Everyone is laughing thinking that "It has no relation to heights, what an aho is she"
K : Kind of like, (?)
G : (lol)
K : Kind of like being watched over..
G : Just move on to your story! Quick!
K : Ah, sorry.
G : We don't really need to talk about that.
K : We can't read another mail already right?
G : Yeah, you can't read your's.
K : Ah, that's not a good thing.
G : (lol)
K : Erm..just recently,
G : Un.
K : There was some sort of purple potato tarts, its from Okinawa. My sister received it as a souvenir.
G : Un.
K : When I got home that day, I saw it and I thought I'll have one the day after. I was looking forward to it. There were around 4 of the tarts, but the next morning when I woke up there wasn't even a single one left. My sister ate them all up.
G : (lol) Why are you angry about that?
K : (lol)
G : It got eaten.
K : Its intense when we talk about food.
G : Intense..
K : I was looking forward to trying it.
G : But its alright, since your sister is so cute.
K : But she's taller then me.
G : Height doesn't matters. Its about age, mentality.

GAKI*KAME's Be Positive advice : To go home and eat kabayaki the next time the sender's mother makes them.

Athena & Robikerottsu - Shouri no BIG WIVE!!!

Mail
K : This mail is from storm bringer-san. "Good evening, Gakisan!"
G : Good evening!
K : "I've been enjoying myself listening to GAKI*KAME every time. And also, Eri-san, I've seen MAPLE"
G : Ou! Its released! MAPLE!
K : "A beautiful lady with mature expressions, standing by Canada's beautiful sceneries, its a perfect photobook."
G : Fu! Fu!
K : "It was different from the Kame-chan who is said to be stupid and cold in GAKI*KAME and Morning Musume. I fell in love with Kame-chan"
G : He put it really nicely.
K : He sure said it all. It came.
G : Yes. I've seen MAPLE too.
K : Ou, you've seen it?
G : Listen to me alright..
K : Haai (cute)
G : She's really cute in it.
K : Thank you.
G : There was one picture whereby she went to a location and she was sitting on the desk.
K : Yes yes yes.
G : I found it really cute, and she look like an adult. And also, the bikini shots were SEXY! It was perfect. She kicked away the pokepokepoo image and brought out an image of a lady.
K : Ou!
G : And then..
K : A good tendency.
G : Yes, good tendency. And with that thoughts, I closed the book.
K : Closed it.
G : The Kamei Eri who has returned from the location is here.
K : Yes.
G : And she went "Gakisan, good morning ~" She didn't change a single bit.
K : (lol)
G : If Kame can return to who she is (in MAPLE), it'll be good.
K : Gakisan missed that moment. Gakisan got sucked into the photobook too.
G : You put it very nicely didn't you?
K : Another person who got sucked in.
G : You sure know how to throw in good words for yourself.
K : Yes. At that time when I went to Canada was during 10nentai's concert.
G : (lol) Thats why you weren't able to turn up in the end right?
K : Yeah.
G : And yet at that time you were saying "I was watching over you just that you couldn't see me because I'm an angel" (Refer to GAKI*KAME #21)
K : (lol)
G : You didn't tell us you were going for the MAPLE photoshoot.
K : Yeah.
G : And thats why you started saying "I'm Miss Maple" the other time right?
K : Yeah, I said that, I thought I should drop a couple of hints (about the photobook)

Promotions for Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomb 2007 Concert tour.

G : We ate Yakiniku didn't we?
K : Yeah.
G : Kame was really awesome.
K : What?
G : Even though she was only drinking Oolong tea, her tension was..
K : (lol)
G : She even ate up my Lemon sherbet.
K : Yeah, I was too high tensioned.
G : It made me wonder why was I sitting next to her. She was like "GAKISAN!" when coming towards me.
K : Yeah. It was fun.
G : Yeah, sure it was. We were in really high spirits that day.

Promotions for All Singles Complete Album, “Shouri no BIG WIVE!!!”, “Mikan”.

Oyasumi nasai!