3, 2, 1 BREAKIN'OUT

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When I was watching the dance version of Eri and the rest, including the group dance, I was so damn proud of Eri's ass shakes. Ass shakes without power seriously can't trigger anything in me. But Eri's shakes were different. I got so damn high watching her shake as her jacket starts falling off her shoulders. Gees man, she looked like one of those hot street dancers even though she's well covered with jeans and jacket. Coming to her outfit, I personally think her outfit looks the best (This is not a biased opinion, I swear). Not that others' weren't. In fact all of them looked so young and active in those videos.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thunderthighs in action ~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Hammy said Eri looks as though she's break-dancing in this cap after I told her to look at how Eri's body and legs were off the ground o:)
When I watched the one with the girls falling I was like "Wtf?". It was pretty hilarious for me while watching most of the girls' falls. But, I'd like to bring up Aichan's fall which looked so damn real. 5 Stars for Aichan's fall.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wink from Eri to kill.
Her close-up was full of cute-ness.

Awesome videos supplied by UFA. Good luck to all those out there who are planning to join the competition! May the best OPV wins! :P