Ojigi's blog - (5/22) & (5/23) batch

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Aha ( ´・∀・`)
- 2009/5/23 Saturday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=85

◆◇OtsukaReina◇◆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rehearsal had ended ♪♪

Hey!!!
I talked about dying my hair ★ but when I'm outdoors it looked as though I didn't dye it at all…
The roots of my hair are still black ↓↓↓

Yes.
Its not dyed (-_-)

Why is that so━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━!?!?

Haa (●_●;
Guess I have to dye it again (sweat

But if I do it too many times it'll damage my hair…。
What should I do...

Putting aside this talk, today we (Morning Musume) were working out today during rehearsal (lol)
Its more effective when we place dumbbells on our stomach while doing sit-ups ♪

In the picture, you can see how I look with dumbbells haning on my legs as I do the type of sit-up that requires us to lift our legs!!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

♪♪This one was effective too♪♪
Do try it out too ★☆

***

OJIGI~Lol
- 2009/5/23 Saturday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=86

The reason for why the titles are in English,, is to make people love English (^^) (lol)
I don't make sense (..)

All right, today we had rehearsal too!!
Actually, we were suppose to go for an event called Hello☆Pro Meeting,, but it was postponed..(:_;)
Some of us were looking forward to the event (>_<) What a pity..

Its easy to catch a cold while the season is changing, so please wash your hands properly and rinse your moth!!!
Because being healthy is the most important thing (^-^)

In the picture I have the pin that I put on for today (^^)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love strawberries ~♪
All right! I'll do my best for tomorrow's rehearsal too!

***

Pink ☆★
- 2009/5/23 Saturday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=89

I took a picture with Hello! Project egg's Miyamoto Karin ♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's so small and tiny!!
Whatever she does is just so cute!
She usually puts on pink accessories! Karin-chan is so ☆ feminine ♪♪

But..somehow...I feel jealous (¬з¬)

Because even though I jokingly told Aichan in a devilish manner,,
"She stole my pink image",
Aichan replied...
"Looks like the younger ones win over you, Sayu"..

………Eh…
……I……lost………。
………When, when did that happen?……

Take care of the pink character image from now on, Karin-chan!!
From now on, I'm going for the
Transparent character!!

Which actually means cos' I've yet to be dyed, so I'm still pure.
So, dye me all right!* (≧∇≦)

From Sayumi

*This is suppose to be a sweet line to all readers.

***

Adult ☆ Child
- 2009/5/23 Saturday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=88

I took a picture with Hello! Project egg's Takeuchi Akari ☆

Akari-chan always tries her very best!!
She's a little shy and that's what's so cute about her (*^o^*)

Even though she's just an elementary school student, she's very mature.
Compared to me when I was an elementary student, she's way more mature than me (・_・;)

When I wanted to take a picture,
"Shall we take one then?"
she offered..
Compared to me when I was an elementary student, I wouldn't have been able to do this.

Even up till today when I'm already nearing 20 years old, I'm still not sure if I'll be able to do that.

Looking at how mature Akari-chan is makes me worried about myself being so optimistic.
(^_^)<Peace☆ ★

***

○Tea。
- 2009/5/23 Saturday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=87

Good morning (^o^)/
This morning,
Of course..green tea.
Not that but..barley tea.
Occasionally..barley tea.
Not to be outdone by..barley tea.
Surprisingly..barley tea.
Tasty..barley tea.
Its Summer..barley tea.
From now on..barley tea.
Please take care of me..barley tea.
Sorry..barley tea.
Pitiful..barley tea.
Cute..Sayumi tean*

My mother made me the barley tea ~(^з^)-☆Chu!!
Ah♪~It really feels like it ☆ Summer θ(^0^ )

Recently, my life is becoming weird 、、(ρ_;)
Please listen to me!!
Will you??

The moment I get home after Ojigi's rehearsal, I'll sleep (-.-)zzZ
And then I'll wake up around 2AM,, and I won't feel sleepy from then till 7AM
My daily life had became weird and I'm suffering from it..I better quickly adjust back to my normal bedtime (>Σ<)
Whatever it is,
I'm having no problems during rehearsals so please do not worry about me ♪

*A pun. She said Sayumi-chan, but the "cha" was the "cha" for tea and not the "cha" for "chan". Whatever it is, she just wanted to say that she's cute ^^;

***

★I'm Tanaka Reina★
- 2009/5/23 Saturday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=84

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Good morning (〓´ω`〓)

Not many people were present for today's rehearsal......
so I'm feeling lonely ↓↓↓

Other then us only a few others came…!!!(*^^*)

All right!!!
I'll do my best again tomorrow enthusiastically!!!

Ahh!!!
I dyed my hair yesterday ♪♪
The photo was taken before I dyed it though………

But I just dyed the roots of my hair anyway!!!!
◇Its a color called◇Pink Diamond

I think its a colour that even if I take a picture of it (^-^; You won't get it too (lol)

***

OJIGI..☆
- 2009/5/22 Friday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=83

Today was one humid day.
Even though it was cooling outdoors, for some reason it was just very humid in the rehearsal hall (+o+)

Because of that,, I pinned up my fringe today (^^) lol.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All right!
There'll be rehearsal tomorrow too~♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The one with her back on the balance ball looks like Eri.
Woah, at her waist.

Anyway, you can find more info about the humidifier in this picture,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
here.