Ojigi's blog - (5/25) & (5/26) batch

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Do pay special attention to Aichan's post :P
Aichan's a victim who died of Eri's cute-ness too.

***

Hello ♪♪
- 2009/5/26 Tuesday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=106

Fu〜(*^ε^*)

Shiitake-san can do backflips!!!!
Awesome isn't it ♪♪

I wonder if I'll be able to do them too if I practise hard?!?!
And the answer is, its impossible(lol)〃

I'll fracture my bone instead (^-^;

With that, energetically 〜・・・・
I shall go for rehearsal
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***

Hello〜☆OJIGI☆
- 2009/5/25 Monday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=105

After requesting for Kamei Eri-chan to take a photo with me, we took one together ☆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eri's very cute and is a really good girl.
Even though she's my junior but I have lots of things to learn from her (^^)
Even though she's a little idiotic Lol
She's a natural airhead〜♪And that adds on to her cute-ness (^-^)

Also,, rehearsal ended successfully today (^・^) Chu♪ I'll do my best tomorrow too ♪

***

☆Aiin☆ Lol
- 2009/5/25 Monday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=104

Today's photo, the 3 of us did an
"Aiin~!!"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love Aiins!!(´・∀・`)lol

Whenever I'm told to do a funny face for a photo ↑↑ I'll definitely do the Aiin pose!!!
Since I don't usually post pictures of me like this, I guess its all right (*^^*)

Haruna (The lady on Reina's left) has a great expression there 〜〜〜〜〜♪♪
Minamoto-san too………Ehh??……
━(゜Д゜;)━

"Your pose looks a little incomplete, are you okay???"
Minamoto-san was in the Aiin pose for quite some time so apparently his mouth got numb。。。

Chuckles (lol) (*^ε^*)
A funny guy isn't it (*>▽<*)

Today during the break I kept impersonating Hannya together with Haruna!!!!
Its was very funny ♪♪

***

★Put in☆
- 2009/5/25 Monday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=103

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As soon as I joined in the Ojigi rehearsal, I was given bananas (*^o^*)

A large quantity of them‥!

Everyone brought them home f^_^;
I brought 2 bunches of them home ☆★

It has been some time since I last ate banana, it was delicious (⌒〜⌒)

Banana diet o(`▽´)o
Ojigi de SHAPE UP ↑
Banana de SHAPE UP ↑↑

…for the sake of getting a smaller face………(°□°;)

***

Lunch ♪
- 2009/5/25 Monday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=102

We WENT to a family restaurant for lunch!!!!!!
Sayu didn't come along this time round so 3 of us just went together ↓↓
Next time lets go ★together★ with all 4 of us all right!!!!!!!(〓´ω`〓)

Rehearsal is going to start soon ♪