Ojigi's blog - Good Morning!!!! (Tanaka Reina)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Morning!!!!
- 2009/5/19 Tuesday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=58

Its only 6 in the morning now..
I'm watching the television as I write out this blog post,,,Lol

I thought I woke up pretty early (≡´Т`≡)
Reina going to bed early and waking up early,,,
...Is that even possibleeeee (lol)

My eyes just opened and I woke up (Sweat;
So~~
I just thought I update Ojigi's blog then,,,
And now, I'm here blogging ☆ Lol

Today's weather is good too ♪
When I opened the curtains I was like "How bright (ノ><)ノ"
And I closed the curtains immediately ● Lol

I'm going to go back to sleep now!!!!
If I don't get lots of rest I won't be able to memorise my lines (^-^;

With that (*>▽<*) I'll gather all my willpower and do my best for today's rehearsal ………??……… ……Ah (゜Д゜;)…… GanbaReina (Lol)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us