[06/14] Ojigi's blog - 100th post, Sayu's last post

Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog ☆
2009/6/14 Sunday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=287

☆ To all readers of this blog ☆

Thank you. And
Thank you very much for reading.

After I finish writing this entry, I will not be able update the blog again (;_;)

When rehearsals have first started, upon receiving the news of a Ojigi blog from my manager
I was really happy!!

Because I wanted to blog.
If you ask why,,
Its because I'll be able to express whatever I think and report on what happened in my daily life to everyone.

A month…
just flew by in the blink of an eye…Because of this blog, it made my life happier than before ♪

(...)

I love this blog a lot ♪
To all the readers of this blog.
Thank you very much.
We'll definitely. Definitely. Definitely.
meet again!
So…
See you again!!☆

Thank you.


Michishige Sayumi
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Her post is really long so I'll just summarise it. Sayu's really happy that she was able to report on everything for the past one month. She had once wondered if she's updating the blog a little too much but on one of the performances on 6/13, her fans told her "Do your best to reach your 100th post" which had actually encouraged her to try reach a post count of 100. Even though Sayu is really reluctant to stop blogging and all this Ojigi fun, she knows that when there's a start, there's an end too so she don't have a choice. With that, she thanked all the readers and ended her final post with a picture of her script and accessories she had used for Ojigi de SHAPE UP! play.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
さゆお疲れ様でした!