[07/19] H!P 2009 Summer - Kamei Eri MC (Evening)

Monday, July 20, 2009

MC (Makoto, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina & Junjun)
Topic : Revolutions
Eri : The revolution that I want to make happen is the koko made kaa~kumei (Pun, original : koko made kaa~ kakumei, I've came so far huh~ revolution)
Makoto : What sort of revolution is that?
Eri : Not long ago, I had a Nagoya campaign with the #1 free-will'd member in Morning Musume, Kusumi Koharu. At that time, since my partner was Koharu, I had no choice but to act responsibly. After the campaign, when I returned to Tokyo, I was totally exhausted. The Kamei Eri-ness was completely burned away. So since I've been so responsible until here, I'm thinking that I don't have to try to be even more responsible.
Fans : EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Eri : You guys are really good at this huh?
Fans : (lol)
Eri : I was really exhausted after the campaign and it made me feel that that's my limit already. So, today, I'll like to quit (behaving sensibly)
Reina : Eh?!
Fans : EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Reina : Not that its going to make me feel troubled, but I'm worrying for Gaki-san and Aichan.
Eri : In that case, I'll go step by step.
Junjun : Also, if the partner was Kusumi-san, no matter who went with her, the person will be exhausted by her.