Mikitty's wedding banquet (2009.11.27)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I practically squealed when I saw this photo of Morning Musume at Mikitty's wedding banquet. Eri looks absolutely gorgeous and elegant, fitting the princess image that I have of her perfectly

More photos from the wedding banquet
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Other Hello! Project related members such as Ayaya, Maichan and Yaguchi were present too. Photos of some of the guests can be found on Mainichi, Oricon, Natalie and Sanspo.

After looking at all the members standing side by side in the photos, I finally realised some of them changed their hair colours. Pretty slow huh? Well...I conveniently assumed that most of them stayed with their hair colours in this photo for the past few months.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eri looks so cute