Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tanaka Reina - FIVE STARS #030 [2008.04.23]
~ 08:37
(Radioname : Fuuraibou-san)
[If Reina-chan was a boy, which Morning Musume member will you choose as your girlfriend? Please tell us your reasons too]

Reina : The first person that came into my mind is Eri. Kamei Eri. Since everyone of us in MM sees one another everyday one won't really feel like "Ah shes cute". The first time we meet one another it might be "Ah, shes cute!" as the first impression but after some time you'll lose that impression of her. Everyone does their make-up together but when i look over to Eri she'll make me think "Ah, Eri is cute today!". If i was a boy I'll like to boast about my girlfriend saying things like "This is my girlfriend". So i may just go for Eri. But.. for Eri..She often goes out with Sayu to play and Sayu says that Eri will always be late for 30minutes without fail. For me, I can't stand people who are loose with their time..so i may not..Ah, nevermind. Eri will be good enough.

Konya mo Usachan Peace #085 [2008.05.20]
~ 18.53
(Radioname : Kuri-san)
[Not long ago Reina-chan was asked "If Reina-chan was a boy, which Morning Musume member will she choose as her girlfriend?" on her radioshow and she answered "Eri". She said she is used to seeing the rest of the cute members but Eri is the only one who can make her feel "Ah, she's cute!". I'll like to ask Sayumin the same question, if Sayumin was a boy, which Morning Musume member will you choose as your girlfriend? Also, its said that when Kame-chan got to know of that she was celebrating and it seems like Reina-chan feels disgusted by that Kame-chan]

Sayu : She sure felt disgusted I believe. But for me..I'll choose Eri too. I'll choose Kamei Eri-chan. I understand why Reina said those things. The rest of the members are cute too but Eri can make me feel "Wah, she's cute" suddenly. Before the concerts we'll gather in a circle and do the "Ganbatte ikimasshoi!", at that time we'll get to see one another's face since we're standing in a circle, Eri can make me think "Ah, she's cute." I wonder why too..everyone is cute, but Eri can make me feel "Ah, Eri is so cute, her face is so small" just out of blue. Eri will be a good candidate. And also, I believe I've said this some time ago, I like Eri's voice. Since couples will often talk on the phone before they sleep don't they? In comics and such. So during that time, if I listened to Eri's voice I'll be able to sleep soundly. Her voice has a healing effect. Everyone's voice are cute too..but Eri's voice has an mysterious power behind it. I really love her voice, I'll probably choose Eri too. I think if I talked to Reina about this we'll just get excited over it since we both have the same opinion for this topic.