GAKI▪KAME #033 (2007.11.17)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Eri's four word idiom
緩急自在 kankyuujizai - varying the speed (of something) at will

Opening talk
K : Gakisan, is there any occasion that made you feel thankful towards the members?
G : Yup. Like the times whereby Tanakacchi go "Yay!", or Koharu's "Wee!", it cheers me up. And also, like this pokepokepoo who is in front of me now. She is always by my side when I am feeling down.
K : Yeah..
G : Well, theres lots of such events that makes me feel thankful towards the members.
K : (rounding up) Yup! Don't forget those (thankful) feelings! ...
G : (cuts in) ..Wait a minute! Wait! Wait! What about you Kame? Are there times you feel thankful?
K : Yup..I feel grateful towards people everyday.
G : I wish that is true..
K : I really feel thankful to be able to be talking here, in GAKIKAME.
G : Really? Look at everyone's expression.
K : Cos' with the radioshow the listeners are able to see my good points.

Special Guest : Takahashi Ai
G : Welcome to GAKIKAME!
A : Hai! Ahaha..
G : You'll have to put up with our laughter!
K : You'll have to put up with it ~
G : GAKIKAME runs this way you see..
A : I see..
G : Although Kame is really pokepokepoo today...Lets have fun alright!
K : Aichan is a little that (pokepokepoo) way too
G : Aichan is a little p..too..
Aichan knows what GAKIKAME was hinting at.
A : No I'm not! I'm more of an adult alright!
K : Ah! She declared it herself!
G : I wonder if we'll do fine this way..
They didn't give any comments about the first mail so I'm skipping it.

Morning Musume - Mikan

Radioname : I'll do my best after seeing Kame-chan's smile -san
Personality Test
You went to for on a treasure hunt with a group of friends. What was the result of your treasure hunt?
1. You found a great treasure immediately after you started your hunt.
2. You couldn't find anything at the start of your hunt.
3. You knew the location but the it was too deep into the soil and you couldn't find it.
4. You found a treasure but it was all junk.

Aichan had some problems understanding the personality test.
G : How is it going for pokepoke?
K : I've decided!
G : Ah..Thats fast. Aichan is slow when making an decision..
K : Aichan ~ Its a personality test (so you can't think so much about it)..
G : So whats your choice, Kame?
K : Option 4!
G : Option 4?
K : I was wondering if I should choose 1 or 4.
G : So you're going with option 4?
A : Option 1...Its a little troubling..
K : (lol)
G : Can you please hurry up?
K : You're like an obachaan (granny)!
A : Ah..Okay I've decided!
G : So whats your choice?
A : Option 3!
G : Ah! Its the same for me!
*K : Eh..What should I choose...If option 3 happened to me it'll be a shock.
A : Quick! ...kuuki yonde! (in a soft voice)
G : (lol) kuuki yonde!
K : KY girl? Um..then..erm..which should i choose...
A : You don't have to change your choice!
K : Alright, then option 4!
*kuuki yonde - Read the atmosphere

Result : We'll know the percentage of how much effort you put in as you do things.
Option 3 : 80%
K : Thats high!
TakaGaki starts celebrating. Eri joins in for no reason :B
K : My choice was option 4 right? That means it'll be + - 20% of option 3! Its always like that (smart)
G : (ignores) I'll read out the results
Option 1. 30%
Option 2. 5% You're the absent-minded types who will lose to yourself easily.
AiEri : (upon hearing result for option 2) Thats low!
G : And now for Kame, option 4
K : It'll be 100% for sure.
Option 4. 60%
G : This test is accurate for Aichan and me..
A : I wonder if it is... (Aichan needs to be more confident IMO)
G : And as for Kame..It should have been option 2's result!
TakaGaki : (lol)
G : It should have been 2!
K : Why? Why must you say option 2 is me after reading out the results?
G : Thats b'cos you're the absent-minded one?
K : Its only accurate for that part right? The working hard part was only 5%! The amount of effort I put in isn't that little!
A : You wanted to choose 1 didn't you? Option 1's result was quite low too..
G : Yeah..So how was everyone's result?
K : Its okay to just work hard with my smile as a motivation for this sender right?

Aichan's selection : THE Manpower!!!

Be Positive
Radioname : Yoshi-san
Mail #1 : Even at the age 19 the sender is as pokepokepoo as Kame and always get told off by people. However, the sender is still not able to change this habit of his/hers. The sender asks for advice from Gakisan on to be as responsible as her. Also, he/she asks Eri what Eri does in order to try to be responsible.
G : Eh..Yoshi-san. Kame don't even make an effort to change herself actually so she won't be able to tell you much about that.
AiEri : (lol)
A : The sender is great isn't it! Only at age 19 he/she is working as a nurse!
G : Sugoi ~
K : You shouldn't really worry about that!
G : Yeah, seriously!
A : I don't think thats something you should worry about!
(...)
K : Anyway..Yoshi-san! I understand fully how you feel!
A : (lol)
G : Fully? Are you just saying it by yourself or what?
K : Since its a radio i still have to give some advice..since Yoshi-san said he/she is like me..so I should be able to understand him/her quite well.
G : Then give some advice!
K : Erm..uh..
A : (lol) You have yet to even think of what advice to give right?
K : Gaki-san really is a responsible person, like a big sister. But because she got into this job where everyone else is even more responsible then she is..
G : So I didn't look as responsible because of that.
A : (lol)
G : You look really nervous now, are you ok? So, Aichan, what do you think he/she can do?
A : What to do? I think it can't be helped? Since he/she is this way by nature.
G : Thats really positive.
A : I'm a little like the sender too actually..
K : One has to be positive!
TakaGaki : Yeah.
A : Its okay even if people tells you off b'cos of your habit.

Mail #2 : (Directed to Aichan) Is there anything you think that Gakisan and Kame-chan have changed? The sender feels that they have grew up a lot and became really great beauties.
G : So, leader Aichan, what do you think?
A : Yeah...erm..I'm been watching all of you..
G : Really?
K : (lol) watching..
A : Like when.. you grew out your bangs or cut your bangs..
G : Oh! So we're gonna start off with the appearance first. So how is it? What do you think about the recent Kame?
A : Ah..Shes like a pampered kid.
K : You gotta be joking! Really? I thought I'd be able to "recover" from here. I expected her to say things like "Kame has became more responsible" but unexpectedly she said i'm a spoiled child.
A : You might be pampered but when you need to say certain things you will say it. But also, unexpectedly, even though we say Kame is at her own pace, there are times whereby she watches the rest of the members and understands what is going on.
K : Ah..I'm happy to hear that (lol)
A : And now for Gakisan..
G : Yeah
A : For gakisan..Gakisan is very reliable.
G : Really?
A : You're really responsible and also, your appearance has changed and you look like an adult now.
G : Really?
A : Yeah
G : Thanks.
K : Gakisan..
G : Yes?
K : Aren't you feeling shy now?
G : Yeah.
A : It feels weird to be talking about such things.
G : Yeah. Usually we won't talk about such things.
AiEri : Yup.
G : Also, for Aichan, she used to talk in her Fukui accent, tetettekete (starts imitating Aichan's accent).
A : (defends) Even though you're saying that you've changed a lot too! (lol)
GAKIKAME : (lol)
A : You joined when you were 12. You were really like a small child back then! I wasn't able to imagine you turning into an adult like now!
G : Aichan..both of us (GAKIKAME) here are 19. There aren't a really big difference! This is a radioshow so the listeners aren't able to see this but Aichan's hand is moving all the while as she talks.
K : Shes like an obaachan!
A : No! Its just the gesture!
K : Its important to express ourselves using our bodies right? (covers up for Aichan)
A : Yup! Thanks!
K : Nah! I wouldn't wanna hear that from our leader..
G : (cuts in) Sorry! But we have to move on.

Gokkies - Suki na Senpai

Mail : Talks MM going Korea and Taiwan for their All Singles Complete album promotions.
G : I was really happy to be able to speak that much of Korean. Also, the fans from Korea and Taiwan were really welcoming. And since we're talking about it. Not long ago Sayumin told me something.
K : What?
G : Sayumin and Kame shared a hotel room at that time. And i heard that during the Taiwan trip, ever since the morning, Kame's trunk was lying on the floor. Kame was there telling me she fell in her room and I was wondering why did she fall down so during the last day I went to Kame and Sayumin's hotel room. Their stuffs were all over the room and it was like "Welcome to the room whereby you can't even step in".
K : Yup!
G : One would trip over the stuffs in that room!
K : Before we start talking about the falling over thing, Gakisan, you sneaked into our room didn't you?
G : Well.. when you were doing your make-up (in another room i think) I was chatting with Sayumin (in SayuEri's room). We were talking about how great the Taiwan trip was and Kame starts walking in without noticing that I'm in the room. So I hid myself and jumped out out of nowhere to scare her. After that I told her its understandable for one to fall over in such a room. That room was seriously untidy.
K : Yup. It was. But it was really painful. I (lit.flew over) tripped over the trunk.
G : The trunk is really big when you open it up right? And even though it was so big you still tripped.
K : Sayu had a great laugh at me when I fell.

Promotions for Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomb Concert tour, Mikan.

GAKIKAME : Oyasumi nasai!