GAKI▪KAME #064 (2008.06.21)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Eri's four word idiom - 遠慮会釈 enryoeshaku : reserve and consideration (to others).

GAKI*KAME desu!

K : Gakisan, next week will be the 28th and we're gonna hold our shanghai live concert!
G : Shanghai ~ Our last for this concert tour
K : Awesome...
G : Awesome...We managed to come so far.
K : We're looking forward to the Chinese cuisine aren't we?
G : Yeah! At Taiwan...the food we ate...the prawn, the prawns were delicious.
K : Yes! It was tasty!
G : And also the Spicy Mapo Tofu
K : I didn't try that
G : Yeah..Kame don't like to eat spicy things.
K : The tofu was bright red wasn't it!
G : Yeah, bright red.
K : For me...The dish that i ate in Korea..was it Bulgogi?
G : Bulgogi was delicious!
K : Bulgogi right? It was really delicious.

Letter : The sender was dining with a friend and apparently when he looked over to another customer's table and was tempted by the dish that that customer ordered. Instead of looking through the menu for it he actually told the waitress "I want that please!' and pointed to that table. The waitress laughed a little at that. The sender asked what was GAKIKAME's most embarrassing encounter when dining at a outside.
K : Ehhh?
G : Was there any?
K : I wonder what...
G : At a shop?
K : Hm...I do encounter such embarrassing events sometime...
G : Ah..I do dine outside with the members...like with KonKon...or even with Sayumin, Kame we'll usually order so much of dishes that its not the amount that any ordinary people will eat. The waiter will then ask "How many people are you waiting for?" and we'll reply "Nope. We aren't waiting for anyone" and the waiters will usually ask if we are able to finish that much of food. And usually we'll finish them all off.
K : Awesome isn't it? We ate everything.
G : When I was asked that it was a little embarrassing for me but since we all can really eat a lot right?
K : Yes.
G : So we'll usually experience such things. Is there any of such events for you? Any pokepokepoo episode?
K : Yup. There was. Just now when you were talking about it I remembered something
G : Don't tell me you forgot about it alr?
K : ..Wait wait..(Click sound from eri's pen)
G : (laughs) Why must you hold up your pen? You're gonna write it down?
K : It wasn't the menu...ah..the lunch! Not from the lunch menu...I wanted to choose something from the normal menu...
G : You mean you wanted to choose something from the normal menu and not from the lunch menu?
[It seems like at the time Eri went there was the shop was only serving lunch menu already at that time]
K : But even when i requested for it they didn't allow me to. I bugged them a few times for it.
G : You went during lunch time?
K : Yeah, around 2-3pm. Just right at the start of lunch time. I wanted to eat a couple of dishes from the normal menu and not from the lunch menu so I requested for it. After I asked for it a couple of times more they finally allowed me to order from it.
G : How many times did you requested for it?
K : Quite a number of times...Like "Is it really impossible to order from here?"..."I really wanted to eat this thats why i came.." I tried really hard to convince the waiter!
G : The waiter must have been stuck in between you and his job eh?
K : Yeah. He was like "I'll go and check then..."
G : (laughs) He was probably thinking "This pokepokepoo!" (laughs)
K : He helped me request for it
G : Thats good for you. So you enjoyed your meal?
K : Yeah...
G : (Coming back to the letter) I understand this type of feeling. Sometimes when you see some people eating certain dishes it'll tempt you too and you'll end up ordering that dish that the person was eating instead of ordering something else from the menu.

Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

Personality test : You're currently having a very long trip with some animals. The animals are monkey, sheep, tiger, cow and horse. But since its a long trip, when you move on you have to leave an animal behind in the middle of your trip. Which animal will you bring along for the longest before leaving it behind? Please rank the animal that you will bring along for the longest period of time as number 1 while the one that you will leave behind first as number 5.
K : I have to rank 1 and 5? Do i have to rank 2, 3 and 4?
G : You have to rank all the animals. The last one that you wanna leave behind will be number 1. It was really difficult to make a decision for this test when i was doing it.
K : Ehhh ~
G : For me..the first one that I'll leave behind is the tiger and the next will be the monkey...number 3 will be the cow...then number 2 will be the sheep...and number one will be the horse.
K : Oh..
G : I wanted to rank the sheep number 1 but I like the horse's nose. Do you know? Have you thought it before? Its soft...
K : (laughs) I don't wanna hear that!
G : I really like their noses! Are you thinking?
K : Yeah.. Number 1 is the first one you'll leave behind?
G : Number 1 is the last one you'll wanna leave behind.
K : ...Okay...wait a while...
G : It might be a little difficult for Kame to decide...concentrate alright...
K : Its something like to choose it in order of the animal you like best right?
G : Kind of...
K : (Thinking in process) Whats this...Monkey...cow...maybe cow...? Number 1 will be monkey...
G : ... And number 2 is...?
K : Number 2 is...this is difficult! ...Ah I got it! Sorry sorry. Number 1 will be cow. Number 2 will be monkey. Number 3 will be the sheep. Number 4 will be the horse. Number 5 will be the tiger.
G : So tiger is the one you'll leave behind first right?
K : Yeah.
G : Ah...same here.

These are GAKIKAME's rankings.
Gakisan :
1. Horse
2. Sheep
3. Cow
4. Monkey
5. Tiger

Eri :
1. Cow
2. Monkey
3. Sheep
4. Horse
5. Tiger

G : The listeners probably have their rankings done long time ago. Kame really took her time in doing it. We'll move on to the results now.
K : (laughs)

Result : This is the ranking of things that are important to you. Number 1 is the most important thing to you.
Tiger : Pride
G : That means we don't really think that pride is the most important thing.
K : Yeah...pride in life isn't really that important...
Horse : Job
G : Isn't that really bad for you?
K : No! No! Wait! Wait! I know! Job is just one part of my life...
Monkey : Family (Parents and children)
K : (laughs)
Sheep : Money
G : Its somewhere in the middle for us.
K : Money is important...
Cow : Friends
G : Kame's number one is cow...
K : (In English) Cow! Cow!

GAKIKAME's results
Gakisan :
1. Job
2. Money
3. Friends
4. Family
5. Pride

Eri :
1. Friends
2. Family
3. Money
4. Job
5. Pride

G : (reading from the letter) How was your result? Job was the most important thing to Kame-chan wasn't it?
K : ...ne...
G : Unfortunately Kame ranked it quite low.

GReeeeN - SUN SHINE!!!

Narikiri Narcissist : Asking about what types of dreams GAKIKAME have.
G : Did you dream of anything recently?
K : Yeah..But i don't really remember the details. Its a little scary..my dreams..not really scary...its mysterious. Like there was once i dreamed that only my legs were long
G : Eh...Thats scary...
K : And when I wanted to enter somewhere I was so big that I couldn't go in through the door.
G : Its said that you have certain dreams cos' you thought about them and such...
K : Yeah..
G : There were such occasions right? Are you okay?
K : Yeah.
G : For me...I don't really dream of anything recently...But there was something i wished that it was a dream. When I was going on the train, at the ticket machine there was a robot.
K : Eh? What? Was it scary?
G : This is a real thing. seriously. The robot was buying a ticket
K : Really? In the near future?
G : Not in the near future or anything. In reality.
K : Eh?
G : Seriously. It was real.
K : The robot bought the ticket for you?
G : The robot didn't buy it for me. I bought it myself.
K : Then the robot?
G : The robot bought it for himself. Why will it buy for me? Why would I be related to a robot?
K : That means the robot bought it for himself to ride the train?
G : Yeah
K : How big was it?
G : Its a little bigger then human.
K : Just like any other common people?
G : Not really. Seriously, this is true. The robot even pressed the machine. There was something like a gun on him or something. It was that type of robots. Seriously, this is true. For a moment I wondered if it was a dream. In that dream when i saw that I was like "The robot is buying a ticket!"
K : Really? When you were riding on the train were you looking at him?
G : I didn't see it was I was on the train. I didn't see it after I tapped my card and went into the station.
K : Hai hai! I have a dream to share too!
G : What is it?
K : I was at a train station's washroom. (laughs) And was it the sink? There was an orangutan standing next to the sink!
G : EH?! (Her reaction =.= was loud.)
K : (laughs)
G : Are you joking with me?
K : Really! Its true! Its belly...
G : You made it up right?
K : Its true! Please believe me! Please believe me! (laughs) and the orangutan was there while I'm with my friends (laughs) And since it was a big train station so I thought I went into the wrong place. When i entered the washroom I saw the orangutan adjusting (laughs) his *high pitch* hair (laughs) This is true! It happened around 3 years ago.
G : Thats an old story (laughs)
K : I was really scared and i called my mother immediately.
G : Really?
K : It really surprised me.
G : This is funny...orangutan?
K : It was there alone.
G : In the toilet?
K : When I saw it I was like "Ah?" and ran away immediately. And I told my friends about it. My friends went to check it out and they only found the orangutan's hair. It was left as traces! (laughs)
G : Really?
K : The orangutan's hair...(laughs)
(GAKIKAME laughing. They forgot about the time and spent too much time on this segment)
G : Okay okay (laughs) We'll talk about it later. We can't continue like this (laughs)
K : (laughs)
G : This is probably the first time I laughed so hard here recently.
K : Yeah..
G : Do we still have time for one more letter? We can't right? Alright so next time...
K : Eh?
G : We can't read the second letter already. Your orangutan story was too long (laughs)
K : Then what about my part?
G : Ah..Then read it. Go ahead.
K : (Eri's Narikiri Narcissist sentence)
G : Even though you saying this...but that orangutan story is still in my mind. And your acting was...(laughs)
K : We're gonna end like this?
G : Blahblahblahblah...GAKIKAME's spelling is G-A-K-I-K-A-M-(laughs)E.
K : (laughs)
G : (laughs) Sorry!
K : You should have done it properly!
G : Sorry bout' that! But its really ticklish (laughs) Kame Kame. Its your selection
K : Yeah. Today is Kame's selection. This song...I've chose a song that I'll like the listeners to listen to on Sunday mornings.

Morning Musume - Mirai no Taiyou

Letter : The sender is just got married. Her husband is a big fan of Morning Musume too. This couple went to Morning Musume's concerts together and they have decided to go the Cinderella the Musical together too and she is looking forward to the musical.
G : Congratulations!
K : Congratulations! (claps)
G : It makes us happy to hear this from our fans.
K : Its great...
G : Do come to our musical and H!P's summer concert!
K : Yeah...Under the appearance of the bride and the groom
G : They can't do that. (laughs) In order to let all of us enjoy this summer we shall work hard for this musical and the concert alright?
K : I will!

Promotions for Hello! Project Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen concert, Cinderella the Musical.

GAKIKAME : Oyasumi nasai!