Saturday, January 31, 2009

Morning Musume Concert Tour 2008 Spring ~ All Singles Complete ~ [2008.03.23] - 6th Generation's MC from Morning Musume DVD Magazine Vol.21 (Subtitled)
(Click for Youtube link)


No, its not that I'm running out of things to translate (Are you kidding? There's too many Eri moments to be translated) Just that I wanted to try something new. I don't really sub clips since I'm usually translating radioshows but I kind of lost the mood to transcript radioshows recently so I thought I should try something fresh and go back to transcripting sometime later.

So I've decided to do Rokkies MCs! I have no idea if I'll be able to complete my so-called project by subbing all the clips of Rokkies MCs in Morning Musume DVD Magazine Vol.21, but I do hope I'll get the motivation/determination to do them all! (:

Also, steph will be helping me out by editing my work, so thank you steph!
Enjoy the Rokkies love! (: