Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hello! Project Award' 09 ~ Elder Club Graduation Commemoration Special ~
Here's just my very short review after listening to the fan recording.

MC (Morning Musume)
Gakisan was asked if anything special happened during the Wonderful Hearts concerts. Apparently, Reina and Umeda Erika have been goofing around in the dressing room. They also promised to go out in private together.

17. Hare Ame Nochi Suki (Morning Musume Sakura Gumi)
Wtf. The fans are obviously biased xD Anyway, putting that aside. Despite the fact that she sings only during H!P concert, Yaguchi sounded great as ever. Overall, the song was really pleasant. (If only Aibon was back..)

18. Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart~ (Morning Musume Otome Gumi)
All 7 of them were there, of course. Miki-sama was awesomeeeeee! And having Kaorin and Nono back is just wonderful. "Hyakunen tatte Chikruu ga Kawatte mo, Kimochi wa Kawaranai wa Ai no Sono" just brings back the memories of Nono's impersonations. I don't really care about the vocal standard of this song, having all of them back is good enough.

MC (Ice-cream Musume. Translator : Linlin)
Lol, there's this fan who can't hold back his laughter. Neither can I xD The Ice-cream musumes broke up the "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" into parts. Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at them.
Kudos to Linlin for doing a good job in translating (:
Looks like the fans weren't really amused by the announcement of a Korea audition.

24. Suki na Senpai (Morning Musume's 5th Generation)
What else can I say? We've been waiting for this right? Gakisan's wish came through, and Gokkies reunited after 3 years. (Now all I ask for is Rokkies' Suki na Senpai. And when I say Rokkies, I mean Miki-sama too)

25. Romantic Ukare Mode (Fujimoto Miki with Hello! Project Eggs)
Lovely Miki-sama ♥ I can play this on repeat for 20 times and not get sick of it. Miki-sama has a bunch of dedicated wotas as usual. Yes, as you can see I'm a fan of Miki-sama too :D

26. Kacchoii ze! JAPAN (Biyuuden with Berryz Koubou, C-ute and Hello! Project Eggs)
Biyuuden's reunion. Its good to see lots of reunion in this setlist. They should have made a Mini Moni reunion even though there's only Yaguchi, Nono and Aichan left.

The setlist is perfect IMO. The only thing it lacked was GAM x:
--------------

Photobucket
Satoda Mai's blog