20dreams, Resonant Live & Shabondama V GETS!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Photobucket
(Wow..it turned out really blue)
Met up with baixuegongzhu today to get my first batch of MM goodies for 2009. He's also the first Kameist I've met up with.

Also, I've read a couple of Japanese fanblogs. The Japanese are as excited as us over Eri's solo song too which isn't surprising. I'm hoping for an extremely early preview of her solo song on Reina's FIVE STARS.

Anyway, I watched Shabondama's DVD. 2003 Rokkies
Starting off with Shabondama Close-up Version PV.
Photobucket Photobucket
2003 Eri had baby fats ~ I wonder how she lost her chubby cheeks o:

Photobucket
「亀井絵里です
よろしくお願いします」

Eri's first PV recording.
Photobucket Photobucket
Her eyebrows were so slim. Heh, the current Eri has no eyebrows, other then that very thin trail.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Rokkies, my favourite MM generation, and will always be.

Photobucket Photobucket
Eri looks so sweet Her fang was one of the things that attracted me to her. For once, I actually see what so good about having untidy teeth. Eri's isn't really untidy though, its just that her fang is stick out, lol.

Photobucket Photobucket
Look at the first screencap. The first row of members look disinterested in the jacket shooting. Eri looks like she wants to go home :D

Dance PV recording started!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Shabondama is the first PV I've seen of Morning Musume actually. At that time, I watched the PV without understanding a single thing. I just loved to see them splash water all over the place and do their head bangs. And now, I still do.

But such a great PV comes with great efforts, just look at how exhausted the girls were after the PV shooting. Aichan was coughing away o:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
They slumped onto the ground almost immediately after the director or whoever that was said "Okay desu".

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Yankee Reina.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
「Otsukaresama deshita!」
----------------------------

Here's something I heard from a radioshow that Eri appeared on in 2006. Eri admitted that she sleeptalks. In fact, when she's sleeptalking, she's usually arguing with someone. For eg. "Why did you give me Apple juice? Orange juice is better!"
*Adds to Eri trivia*

Sleeptalking is no big deal, but quarelling in her dreams and scolding her brother a bastard when sleep talking is just unique. I mean, how many people are able to do that? Lol, looks like there's more of Eri's weird sides that have yet to be unveiled.

Anyway, Gakisan, Reina & Koharu will be on Haropuro Yanen! If anyone don't know what Haropuro Yanen! is, you can just look under the official links header and look for the site. Its actually a radioshow. In fact, a Haropuro Yanen! DVD was released last year and it featured Sayu, Reina and Aika, which was 2hours plus of laughter. Anyway, now that Reina is getting another appearance on the show, she beats Eri in the most number of appearances on Haropuro Yanen. Eri had appeared on Haropuro Yanen for 6 times I think? So had Reina. And this newest appearance will be her 7th.

I hope Sayu invites Eri on her Konuapi (The thought just struck me suddenly)