Ojigi's blog - (5/21) batch

Friday, May 22, 2009

OJIGI
- 2009/5/21 Thursday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=75

We had rehearsals again today ☆ We did all the moves!
As usual, we had fun during the rehearsal (^-^)

There'll be a rehearsal too tomorrow ♪
I'll try my best!!!!

For today's dinner, I had gyoza ~♪
It was delicious ☆

I wonder what's in for tomorrow (>ε<)?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***

21 May
- 2009/5/21 Thursday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=74

OtsukaReina!!!!!

Ahah(*>▽<*)
Today's rehearsal had ended━━━◇◆

Everyone was waiting for my update isn't it ♪
(Ah...you weren't waiting for it??? Lol)

The last photo!!!
That was taken on the 19th is...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yup ★ Another appearance Minamoto-san and Shiitake-san (*^□^*)
We made an appearance together again (Lol)〃

I took a lot of photos in a day (^ω∩*
isn't it?

I'll take lots of pictures again!!!!(I'll start to plan. Lol)

Recently when we move on to the 3rd scene, I'll forgot everything for the 1st scene ━(゜Д゜;)━ン
I hope I had bigger brain tissues. Lol
Brain tissues that will remember things at one go and will not forget it (*>▽<*)

All right!!!!
Tomorrow GanbaReina too ♪ (I'll try my best tomorrow too)
Good night!!!!!

***
Braids ♪

- 2009/5/21 Thursday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=73

Yoshiaaa!!
Today's rehearsal had ended o(^-^)o
We completed today's rehearsal without using the script!! (Applause) ~
Even though I was babbling nonsense without the script all the while till this morning..
This rehearsal reconfirmed with me that I can do it if I try (≧∇≦)

The 4 of us had a meal of Chinese Cuisine together today ☆ It was like a small party
It was delicious (⌒~⌒)♪

Also, the Kimchee was very spicy (;`皿´)
Its impossible to eat it without water ( ̄○ ̄;)
It taught me the important of green tea ☆★

Also, we had lots of stimulative food (」゜□゜)」

Also, we caused the waiting room to smell of Chinese cuisine after that ”(ノ><)ノ
Apologies to all other performers..

After I got home I had macaron ♪ I'm really open isn't it ♪♪
★☆ The taste of chocolate ☆★
Delicious! I ate the middle part whereby it which was full of taste while my mother ate the crunchy sides. I ate the delicious part myself ~

(≧ε≦) I'll try my best too tomorrow ↑(^_^)v
OyaSayumin (-.-)zzZ♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

***

Sayu and Reina are seriously raping the Ojigi blog.