Ojigi's blog - (5/22) Japanese Tea. (Michishige Sayumi)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Japanese Tea.
- 2009/5/22 Friday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=78

☆Hello☆
Today, after the recording of our comments I had a meal with Aichan while moving to our next assignment (⌒〜⌒)
We also bought our favourite rusk to share with the rest〜♪
I assume that everyone will watch the comment from Aichan and me..so please watch it alright (^з^)-☆ Chu!! This picture was taken while we were moving to our second assignment!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Aicha~n (^_^)v
Aichan drank her favourite green tea shake? Or something like that today.
For me..Japanese tea.
Exclusively..Japanese tea.
Delicious..Japanese tea.
My favourite..Japanese tea.
I always drink it..Japanese tea.
Thank you..Japanese tea.
Please take care of me..Japanese tea.
Rehearsal..Japanese tea.
I've yet to practise..off I go.