Ojigi's blog - 5/22 Morning batch

Friday, May 22, 2009

★ 22 May ★ Good morning!!
- 2009/5/22 Friday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)

We have a rehearsal today too!!!!
━━( ̄▽ ̄)━━

Today's breakfast is yogurt ◇◆
Recently I'm crazy over a tube like thing that contains Konyaku jelly.

Its really delicious so if you happen to find it, do try it out ♪♪♪
There are flavours like banana but for me, I'll eat grape flavoured ones ◎
Its available at convenient stores ★☆

Yesterday during the break, Haruna and me had one of our so called..
☆Girls talk☆♪

You don't hear people saying "Girls talk" usually...
so now I find it pretty cool ☆ (lol)

Did you just said it isn't cool!?
Everyone do use it isn't it (sweat)

━Excuse me (lol)━

Today's photo is taken with Haruna ♪♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm talking to her pretty often recently!!!

And we tried taking one while holding on to the breads…??
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We were holding on to it at that time so we didn't bother to put it down (lol)
Ahaha (〓´∀`〓)

Hm...
"We didn't bother to put it down" is it correct??*

The moment there are characters I'll just not know whether its correct or not (lol)
・・・。

Did that make you think "Reina's such an idiot"???
Gees (lol)

All right, I'll try my best today too!!!!!

*Reina wasn't sure if she used the correct words

***

As everyone knows!!
- 2009/5/22 Friday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=76

Today ↑
Is 22nd of May..
Its Usachan Peace Day!*

There's no specific celebration for this day though..
But whatever it is, here's a Usachan Peace photo ♪♪
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By the way,
I think the readers who have been reading this blog ever since it was started may have noticed this,
When I take photos,
I always take them from the same angle (lol)
It always ends up only from one angle when I have to take it myself (゜∀゜;ノ)ノ
I personally think that's already the best angle to take a picture from (^_^;)
So please forgive me for this habit \(+×+)/

But I think there might be some readers who have got tired of me taking pictures from the same angle,
if I'm told that he/she is tired of the same angle, I'll be heartbroken.
So I'll try my best to try taking photos from other angles (≧ヘ≦)
I'll show everyone a different Sayumin in my next post!!

I ♪
Might ♪
Pyon ♪

All right, today too, I'm going to go for rehearsal energetically ☆★
Before that I got to record my comments with Aichan ε=ε=┏( ・_・)┛
Off I go ♪

*22nd, the 2s represent the 2s on each side of the head when doing the Usachan Peace pose, hence every 22nd of the month will be Usachan Peace Day (Its not official though)