Ojigi's blog - (5/26) Michishige Sayumi's posts

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something funny happened ☆
- 2009/5/26 Tuesday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=114

Hello ♪
I'm Michishige Sayumi ♪♪
Today I'm going to talk about something funny that happened during the break (^w^)

There was a brush in Yuri-chan's (Sawari Yuri) bag. After taking a closer look it was the brush from a dryer‥(・_・) Eh..?

Immediately,
I took it out and asked "What the hell is this" 〜〜(`∇´ゞ

I asked her to let me take a picture of it,
but she kept refusing cos' Yuri-chan felt embarrassed.
She was really reluctant to let me take a picture of it so I didn't do so.
Here's a picture of Yuri-chan desperately trying to use her towel to cover the brush (^◇^)┛
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After that, Icchii-chan (Ichimura Emiko)
got her hands on the brush and said,
" Quick! Take the picture now"

And here's the picture of Yuri-chan going "Stop it ~", reaching out for her brush (≧∇≦)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Everyone's just too funny!!!!!!!!!

***

If we write 東 in Hiragana, its "Haru"
- 2009/5/26 Tuesday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=113

Today too ☆
Rehearsal ended successful ♪

Today's photo is taken with Murakami Haruna-chan ↑
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was told 東 is read as "Haru"
Haruna-chan is of the same age as me o(^-^)o
Harun-chan always has an energetic smile on her face while enjoying herself during rehearsal,
seeing her this way,
it makes me switch to the "I'm having fun too! Lets try our best!" mood (*^o^*)
Whenever I have negative thoughts and feelings, watching the energetic ☆ Haruna-chan's power, it makes me optimistic ↑
I think she brings happiness to everyone around her〜。
I'll like to become better friends with her too 〜♪
Also, I shall kick away the devilish side of me,
and become a better Michishige Sayumi〜♪