Ojigi's blog - RunRunRuruka ♪ (Michishige Sayumi) & Ai ☆ (Takahashi Ai)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

RunRunRuruka ♪
- 2009/5/16 Saturday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=47

Rehearsal completed successfully ☆☆
I'm Michishige Sayumi.

Recording was okay.
I did well! And that's thanks to all the support all of you have been giving me. Thank you m(_ _)m

Today's photo is taken with two elementary school students (^w^)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All three of us...are without make up (┳◇┳)

Talking about them,
They are young ☆☆☆
They have exuberant skin!!
How good..speechless (¬з¬)

The three of us have a scene together ♪
And this two girls are very,
cuteeeee!!
I wanted a younger sister,
so now I'm really happy!! (≧∇≦)

Ruruka-chan won't lose to them!! (>_<)

***

Ai ☆
- 2009/5/16 Saturday by 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=46

Hello (^.^)
Today is a picture of Oota-san engrossed in his work for the play
When I asked him if I can take a picture of him,
He willingly posed for it (≧▽≦)/
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was really funny, that's what so good about him ☆☆☆
So, see ya~♪

Takahashi Ai