Platinum 9 DISCO - TakaGaki attack ~

Friday, May 15, 2009

A very random post that's unrelated to Eri.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Click for bigger)
When I was looking at the picture I was like "God, look at those muscles". Besides Eri, Aichan is probably another one with lots of muscles in MM. Especially at her legs. Looks yummy to me :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gaki-san invaded the costume closet and stole her fellow GoRokkies' costumes.
I was wondering why is it that in some pictures Aichan has those red gloves on while in others she's don't o: Part of the performance? Or removed near the end of the tour?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eri's Kataomoi no Owari ni's costume

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reina's The Bigaku's costume.
If it was really the same costume Reina had for Platinum 9 DISCO, I'm surprised by how big the costume looks on Gaki-san even though she's bigger in size than Reina.

I wanna see Eri in Jounetsu no Hitotsu's costume ~