[06/12] Ojigi's blog - My trouble (Tanaka Reina)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Part 2 of this post
My trouble
2009/6/12 Friday by 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=258

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What's troubling me???

What caused me to be in a bad mood in the morning???

That's because………。

・・・。

・・・。

・・・。

I…couldn't decide on what to wear (lol)

Everyone has experience with such situation too right!?
I didn't want to wear something I usually do, but,
I don't know what I usually wear (lol)〃


Seems like I'm a little slow in thinking today,,,,,。

Its 12:10 now ★
It'll be the play in around 7 hours time!!!

I wonder if my brain will become better after 7 hours…………??? (lol)
I don't mean to become smarter but I meant my thinking ability (^-^;

Hmm then, to everyone who'll be coming today!!!!
See you later (*^∪^*)
So it wasn't something serious..

Anyway, TanaKamei
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us