Saturday, January 10, 2009

SayuEri MC was entertaining. I'll recommend readers to listen to the recording since SayuEri's acting skills were horrible x:

Hello! Project 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~ Kakumei Gannen ~ [2009.01.04] Tokyo (Night)
MC (Michishige Sayumi, Kamei Eri, Mano Erina)
- Topic : A specialty that you've got, which you will not lose to anyone in that activity/sports/etc.
- Ogawa is able to wake up quickly.
- Makoto said he won't lose in drums. Which was like, of course, since he's the drummer in Sharan Q.
- Mano is good in tongue twister. She was asked to throw in an example by Sayu.
Mano : "Nama mugi, nama gome, nama tamago, nama mu@$%#@$"
Fans : Eh?
- Sayu's example
Eri : What is the specialty that you will not lose to anyone?
Sayu : Okay. Wait..Eri, stand up.
Eri : Okay.
Sayu : Look at my face.
Eri : Okay.
Sayu : You're thinking that I'm cute right?
Eri : Ah! How did you know?!
Sayu : I can read people's heart!
Eri : Wow, fantastic!
SayuEri : Yay! Telepathy, telepathy, telepathy!
Sayu : Please answer questions like the way I did just now.
SayuEri : Woah..Scary ~
Ogawa : What sort of play is this?
Fans : (lol)

MC (Takahshi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Tanaka Reina)
- Aichan's turn. Her four word phrase was "Souri Daijin"*. She wants to be able to cook. Apparently Aichan likes to do the laundry, but she don't like to clean up or to cook. So now she's trying to handle cleaning and cooking well despite the fact that she don't like doing them. She's aiming to be the top in MM for these components.
- Reina asked to comment. Reina says that since this year she'll turn into an adult, Aichan can only be the Vice Prime Minister, because Reina will master them (Cooking etc.) this year. Aichan didn't argue back or anything, lol. So Gakisan asked her if she was really okay with that. Aichan's reason : This way we'll get to eat delicious food (Since Reina will be cooking)
- The first dish Gakisan made by herself was omelete rice, and it was Aichan who taught Gakisan how to cook it. Gakisan then says Aichan is a "Souri Daijin" in her heart (TakaGaki love) Both of them remember about the omelete rice thing, and according to Gakisan, the dish didn't turn out well, lol.

*It was a play with words. Aichan used 「掃理大臣」which has the same pronounciation as 「総理大臣」(Which means Prime Minister). As you can see there's a different Kanji, 「掃」 means to sweep, while 「理」 is the same kanji from 「料理」, which means cooking.

----------

There was a Koharu vs Junjun battle, but I didn't translate it cos' it wasn't really funny neither was it intense in terms of argument.

EC's concert started! GAM is back, woohoo! The tracklist looks good, with boogie train, I WISH etc. Not an old schooler, but..EC's tracklist is seriously much better then Wonderful Heart's.

----------

Since it was asked, well, I study Japanese from books. I started off with a couple of "Basic Japanese" books which I believe can be found easily at libraries. After I familarised with the Hiragana and Katakana table and the basic Japanese words I then bought a Japanese-English dictionary and learned a couple of words daily. I'll usually write them down somewhere to make it easier for me to remember since its my way of studying languages. As for grammar I copied my brother's notes to my notebook without him knowing :P (He studies Japanese too, and since he takes JLPTs I assumed his notes will be helpful.)

Not sure how much it'll work for anyone who wants to try it out. But it worked for me when I was studying Korean and Japanese. (But it somehow don't work for my Chinese, which I've been studying for the past 15 years, and yet failing it :B)

Photobucket
Anyway, today I was having lunch with my friends and we ate "Xiao Long Bao". I tried eating the way Reina did instead of my usual way of eating it from the side. (Reina will bite off the thicker part on the top of Xiao Long Bao) And when I bit onto the top part, the juice/soup literally SPLASHED out of the Xiao Long Bao and messed up the table. Lol.