[06/13] Ojigi's blog - AiEri ☆ (Michishige Sayumi)

Monday, June 15, 2009

AiEri ☆
2009/6/13 Saturday by 道重さゆみ(モーニング娘。)
http://www.gekidan-online.com/blog/ojigi/?p=277

Since I had a dressing room all to myself,

The one who always fumble with her words, Takahashi Ai-chan and
the full-of-carelessness Kamei Eri,

came to my dressing room,


before the 3rd performance ☆
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm really happy!!

So this picture, shows how we looks, around 3 minutes, before the 3rd performance ♪

Thank you 〜(;_;)

For everyone's sake we really had to rush!!


Eri asked
"Its lonely to be alone isn't it?"
And I replied
"I feel more comfortable without you"
(>_<)

But that's so not true…
There's no way I can get into the mood without the full-of-carelessness's existence
I was hoping for her to make another mistake as I walked over..
to the place where the the refreshments were and there was a box of confectionery ☆

Of course! The full-of-carelessness Kamei Eri was there!!

And within a short time, she displayed her carelessness ( ̄∀ ̄)


First off, she read 黒船 kurofune as 黒糖 tokutou,
but she seemed to realise she made a mistake ♪
Then!!
黒船 = kurofune
but she read it as。。

"kokufune"

Aichan had to go into the picture and tell her its kurofune…。

And everything settled down from there ♪
Ojigi de SHAPE UP! had ended successfully yesterday.
お疲れ様でした!