Nanchatte Renai Close-up (BLACK) & Dance shot PV

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I figured out that with my poor vocabulary, I can never write a good review so I have decided to use my dumb way of expressing my thoughts! - The OnDiet's dictionary (?)

Definition of hot and sexy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Definition of sexy lips
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Definition of innocence
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Definition of seductive
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Definition of cute
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Definition of a silent killer
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Definition of perfect
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Close-up (BLACK) PV
Aichan totally stole my heart but it found its way back to Eri the moment Eri was on the screen. Okay, but seriously Aichan was so damn hot in it.
Eri as usual, gave the cutest look ever and killed me whenever she looked into the camera.

Dance shot PV
Although I didn't cap much of Gaki-san, (It was difficult to) she was so fucking hot in the dance shot! So hot that if you were to ask me to choose between the Aichan in close-up (BLACK) PV and Gaki-san in dance shot PV, I'd rather shoot myself dead because its impossible to decide unless you're a die-hard Aichan/Gaki-san fan :P
Eri's dance moves. Graceful and perfect.
Linlin. I don't know why, but she looks more beautiful than before although she didn't change much.
I'm pretty slow in realising it...but I finally realised Koharu can actually look sexy.