Kimagure Princess PV

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The setting for the dance shot was unexpected but fresh and it reminds me of the hallway of a kingdom. It somehow brings out the word "Princess" to me even though the girls aren't wearing anything that's princess-like. As this song has been performed on ~Nine smile~ concert tour, I've accidentally spoiled my fun when I read fan reports for the concert tour. Still, it was beyond what I imagined even though I already knew there would be butt focuses. The butt-related dance moves are of course, my favourite since Eri has always been good at shaking her ass :P The power in her dance moves certainly makes her dance appealing. Another dance move that caught my attention would be the one whereby the girls looks like they are touching their own butts. The expression Eri has on her face every time she does that looks mischievous. She looks as though she is trying to tease us...or at least, me. Seductive yet cheeky at the same time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Moving on to the close-up shot, Eri is so hot in it! I love the shots whereby Eri will act all stuck-up and put on a fickle princess-like expression. 2 of my favourite shots from the close-up shot wasn't any of the fickle princess ones though. The 2nd and 3rd screencaps above are my favourite shots. When I first watched Eri did the "Namida" (Tears) movement, it was a 1-hit-KO because right before she did it, she had this absolutely sexy look on her then suddenly she gave a very adorable smile as she wipes her tears away. As for the 3rd screencap, Eri looks sexy and mysterious. Oh yes, 5 stars for her hairstyle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lastly, the green background shot. Before I talk about the transitions, I can't help but notice how different Eri's hair colour looks from the other shots probably because of the lighting. It doesn't really make a difference but if I were to choose between the hair colour in the red close-up and green close-up, I'll choose the red one. As for the transitions, at first I didn't see what's so great about them. I then slowed down the video and watch and it was amazing how exact some of the transitions were.

Overall, I like the PV (I don't remember any PVs that I didn't/don't like). Eri had definitely brought out the "sexy" in the title very clearly and skilfully in the PV.

PS. Never ever play the PV with your earphones on and turned to the maximum volume. Eri's "Ii janai" will make you go deaf. Thank god I have strong ears :P