Happy 1st Birthday, Erien #1223!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy birthday to Erien #1223!
It has been a year since I started this blog!


Perfect time to wrap up 2009. When I posted the first 2009 entry on this blog, I wrote "May 2009 be full of Eririn for all the Kameists out there. Also, lets all hope that Morning Musume will make it back into Kouhaku in 2009 under leader Aichan's leadership." They did not make it into Kouhaku this year, but we certainly received a lot of Eri focus this year. 2009 has been an incredible year indeed and I hope 2010 will be even better. I'm already sensing another great year with the recent announcement of Eri's 8th photobook and 3rd solo DVD. A great way to kick off 2010 for all Eri fans, even though they will only be released in late February and early March.

As for this blog itself, it has been a pleasure to translate the Eri related stuff as well as Morning Musume related shows. I have to admit that I'm losing the motivation recently and am not willing to spend the time to translate nowadays but I'll try my best to continue running this blog as long as possible before I lose it completely. Thank you all for all the kind comments throughout this year. They had been very encouraging and motivating. Please keep supporting Erien #1223 in 2010 and continue spread the Eri love. I swear I have absolutely nothing to gain from doing all this so keep spreading the love ~ Sharing is caring!

Before I end this entry and welcome 2010, I'll like to say, 2 translations of a same show can never be the same, no matter how accurate or inaccurate they are so I know it when one is using my translation. Rephrasing or re-posting my translations doesn't make them yours. I've heard and seen many people doing that. If you're doing that, please stop it and credit all translations posted here back to this blog.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Putting that aside, may 2010 be another awesome year for everyone! Continue spreading the Morning Musume love!